Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gluten-Free Pizza

My husband and I are a pizza couple. Does not matter if it is frozen, homemade or order out my husband and I have pizza at least once a week. So in an attempt to eat healthier and to save money I decided to make my own pizza, and not only did I make my own pizza I also make gluten free pizza. I was a little worried when I first started to make the dough because it was very thin. However, once the crust started to cook in the oven the whole house started to smell like a bakery. The best part about the crust was it was super thin. My husband and I love thin pizza crust so this was perfect. If you are not a fan of thin pizza than this is not for you. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is trying to have less gluten in their diet. The best part is there is enought in the package for two pizzas.


The brand of mix I used. I did not want to try and make gluten free pizza dough, so I cheated and bought a mix.



You bake the crust first and than put on your topping.




I used the sauce I made a couple of weeks ago, just make the pizza taste extra great.





Top view of the pizza.


Putting s a little extra cheese on the pizza.



No comments:

Post a Comment