Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

I was in the office most of the weekend, well all of it, so I wanted to make sure that I could make something for my husband and the other guests to eat in the morning because I did not have time to cook. So I made blueberry muffins. My mother would make them for us all the time when my brother and I were young. Like I have said in past blogs I am always trying to find ways to sneak fruits and veggies into my husband’s diet. I add flax seed and wheat germ to these muffins and no one can even taste it.
The muffins are simple and remind me of my childhood; they are east to whip up and are a crowd pleaser. I use organic blueberries from Whole Foods. The best thing to do is to buy them when they are on sale and freeze them. That way you can have fresh blueberries all year.





The blueberries from the freezor. I love haveing fresh berries all year long.




The finished muffins. They are so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment