Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gluten Free Dinner Number 2

I have really been trying to cook at least one Gluten free dinner a week, but it is hard to find recipes that I think will taste good or my husband will eat. So instead of looking for specific recipes I have been looking for Gluten free products and trying to work those into our diet. I found some awesome Pad Thai noodles at Whole Foods that are Gluten Free and my husband loves them. I made a sauce out of rice vinegar, soy sauce, corn starch (to thicken) and a couple of other spices and ingredients and put it over top beef (from Whole Foods) and pea pods and my husband loved it. I was surprised when he told me he loved it. AND imagine my surprise when after I told him it was Gluten Free he asked if we could make more Gluten Free recipes. He is too cute sometimes. I do have to agree this was an awesome recipes and if anyone has any other suggestions for some Gluten Free recipes please let me know.


This is a great recipe to turn up the heat with.


Next time I am going to add some more veggies. Prob. some peppers, onions maybe some mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment