Wednesday, September 29, 2010

White Chocolate Macadam Nut Cookies

I have not posted any cookie recipes or pictures in awhile. I just have been super busy with work (this new promotion is killing me), studying and just trying to be a “good” and supportive wife. In a nutshell I have been running around and still don’t have any idea what is going on with my life. However I have noticed I like my life busy. I get board very easily (as most people know) and if I am not constantly doing something than I feel like I am being lazy. I need to learn to relax and take some time for myself. Haha there I go off on one of my tangents.


Back on track, when I went to Whole Foods to buy ingredients for my granola post my husband all of a sudden got really excited. He saw that you can buy macadam nuts by the pound. I had no idea that he loved macadam nut cookies so much. So we bought some nuts and I made him macadam nut and white chocolate cookies. They were super easy to make. I just used the recipe off the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag and added my white chocolate chunks and nuts. It was such an easy cookie to make and the fact that he loved them so much made it even better.



Close up of the cookies. It made a ton of cookies. I might be adding this to what I am making for Thanksgiving.



These are the best cookies. Might make them again this weekend becaues they are so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment