Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Long Summer

Summer is officially over. I wore a skirt to work this morning and had to turn the heat on in my car because my legs were so cold. I am going to miss the summer. I love the long summer nights when you can just sit outside on the deck and talk. I love the heat so much and hate the cold. The one thing I am going to miss is flowers. This summer was the first time I tried my hand at gardening. Nothing too complicated like veggies or anything like that. Just a couple of flowers here and there, and everything survived. I was so proud of myself. I am definitely going to miss my flowers most of all. My favorite of the flowers I planted were my hydrangeas I plan next summer to plant them all along the perimeter of my home. Just have to get the hubby on board.

I love how much color these flowers have in them. They just brighten up a room. I am going to plant a variety of colors next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment