Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer To-Do List

I am a summer baby born in July, so I love the summer. I love the hot nights, swimming, flowers and how it stays light out for longer. Along with loving summer I also love to make lists! They help me to organize my thoughts and I feel so accomplished when I am able to cross something off my list. My husband is not a fan of my lists he ignores them and pretends they are not there, so I usually end up doing his list. I am still breaking him in. I hope by Christmas he will start to take my list making more seriously ;) With the start of each new season I like to make a “Season To-Do List”. I figured if I posted it on my blog I would be more driven to complete my list by Labor Day. My husband is going to die when he sees what I have planned.

Summer To-Do List:

· Have front room painted
· Have storm door Installed
· Figure out what to do with antique mirrors
· Figure out what to do with shelf over bed
· Buy furniture for front room
· Order wedding photos and fill frames
· Sew curtains for front room
· Hang lighting fixtures

No comments:

Post a Comment