Sunday, July 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies

I love to try new baking recipes and making my husband cookies every weekend definitely lets me experiment with new and interesting recipes. This weekend I made peanut butter surprise cookies, the surprise is chocolate in the center. One mistake I did make with these cookies is using natural peanut butter. I didn’t have any regular peanut butter in the pantry so I decided to use my natural peanut butter. The cookies took a lot longer to bake and I had to keep stirring the batter to make sure that it did not separate. So the cookies were a little more time intensive than I like. Instead of putting peanuts on the top I used chopped walnuts. The cookies are also nice and big; and will be perfect to use to make ice cream sandwiches. A nice summer treat. I definitely recommend these cookies.

They are very yummy cookies and I don’t think we are going to have any problems eating them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment