Friday, July 23, 2010

S'mores Cookies

So like I said before, I try and bake my husband cookies every weekend. Regular cookies at the store are too expensive. Plus, this way I can control what ingredients I use. I try to use all organic ingredients when I can. It was extremely hot here last week and the heat really reminded me of the summers when me and my parents would go camping. We would always make S'mores. I always liked my marshmallows extra crispy and burnt. So I was really excited when I found a recipe for S’mores cookies, and was even more excited when the finished product tasted so much like the real thing. The husband also gave them two thumbs up.



The cookies look hard but they were really easy to make and made the kitchen smell like S'mores. I love the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment