Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Name Game

I wanted to give an explanation of the reason why I named my Blog “Love and Cookies”. I am a newlywed and am so excited to experience everything that comes with being a newlywed. I have found out that I have a passion for cooking and especially baking. I try to bake my husband cookies every weekend. He enjoys brining them in his lunch and I enjoy trying new and interesting recipes.While I am going to talk a lot about the experiences that I have baking and cooking, I also want to reflect upon my new experiences about being a newlywed, redecorating our home and use this blog as a way to stay in touch with friends and family and for them to receive updates on what is new in the DiMario home.Everyone is so busy these days, and with all the different technology it seems hard to believe that I have trouble keeping in touch with people… but I do. So I hope that with this blog will allow me to stay in touch with more friends and family and be able to hear from them. Below is a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day June 12, 2010. How cute is he to help me fix my dress so it looks good for the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment