Monday, November 29, 2010

Photo Wall

In the beginning of the year I made a list of items I wanted to get done around the house. Well from the previous posts, we all know the contractor didn’t work out and my front room still remains unfinished. I was a little upset but wanted to make sure I accomplished something on my list. So, I FINALLY ordered my wedding pictures and they were delivered right before Thanksgiving. My goal was to have my picture wall complete before we left for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

For a normal person this goal would not be too hard to accomplish but for me it was. One of my biggest pet peeves (along with 1,000 others) is crocked photos. My roommates used to move the photos in our dorm room because they knew how much it irritated me. So you can only imagine what I had to do make sure the photos lining my entire stairway were straight and exactly what I wanted.

I re-did the photos three times. Haha I thought my hubby was going to kill me. He was not pleased when he came home from a walk with the dog and I had all the photos off the wall in a huge pile. Good thing we are already married. I am very happy with the results and I love that every time I walk up and down my stairs I am able to remember one of the happiest days of my life. I love my husband and am so happy I will be with him forever.

Please ingore the color of my walls. It is just one more thing on my list.I call this the kissing wall becasue all the picutures are of me and the hubby kissing.It looks really cool walking up the staris and seeing all the photos. I cant wait until I can add some baby pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment