Monday, October 18, 2010

Early Anniversary Gift



Happy anniversary. Well my “first” anniversary is not until December but it is getting colder and colder down here in DC so my husband thought I would be able to start using my anniversary gift already. I have wanted a Burberry Snood since they came out last winter. With trying to plan my church wedding, buying the house and work I just could not find the time I needed to go and shop at the store. So my wonderful husband decided to buy one for me as a anniversary. I love it. I was wearing around today (it was 70 degrees) and my husband REFUSED to go into the grocery store with me. He is just the best husband and now I am going to have to find something awesome for him. I love him so much and I am so happy I am with him!!
The bag my snood came in. My husband is not the best gift wrapper. I am going to try and use the ribbon and make a Halloween bow for Dexter. I am sure he will love that.

Here is my snood, it is so soft I cannot wait until it gets cold and I can wear it and not have people stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment