Thursday, October 14, 2010

Candy Corn Cookies

I really enjoy the fall, the leaves changing color, pumpkins, cute sweaters, boots and candy corn. My husband and I both love candy corn. I don’t know if it is because you can only get candy corn for a couple of months a year or because it just reminds me of being a child, but I love it. I have been trying to work it in everywhere before the stores stop selling it. So this week I wanted to make some kind of cookies and incorporate candy corn. I could not find any type of cookies that used candy corn so I decided to make my traditional sugar cookies I make around Christmas and place candy corn on them. It was a great way to enjoy one of my favorite fall treats.

Just a simple sugar cookie made a little more special with some candy corn. Goint to miss this stuff when it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment