Monday, May 9, 2011

4 Favorite Things

It has been a crazy year, with my new promotion my husband’s new job it has been a crazy first year of marriage. We are quickly approaching our one year anniversary on June 12th so I need to start being thankful of the little things in life and remembering the small things that make me smile every day.


I love drinking S. Pellegrino water out of a champagne flute with fresh fruit. I don’t know why but it just puts a smile on my face. I love sitting outside on the deck with my fizzy water on the summer nights.



The vintage jell-o mold I got from my grandfather-in- law house. I cannot wait to hang it in my butler’s pantry and I love that there is a story behind it. I think the best pieces are the ones with a story.



My wedding program framed hanging at the bottom of the stairs. I hate the wall color of my front hall and going up the stairs but hanging stuff on the walls makes it a little more easy to tolerate. Plus I love my husband and I love to remember our special day together.


One of my favorite pictures from our wedding, it was one of the last pictures we took and it was a long day. But I just loved every moment of my wedding and would relive it all in second. It just remind me how lucky I was to find my husband and how much I love my husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment