Sunday, March 6, 2011

Missing my Husband

I have been traveling for work last week and this week. We are currently staying in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Being away for this long really makes me realize how much I miss my husband and my house. Even though both things cause me stress all I want to do is lay in bed with my husband next to me.

The worst part for me is at night. I am so used to having my husband by my side at night. I like to feel him next to me either holding my hand or breathing next to me. It is harder to fall asleep without having him next to me. I am missing my best friend and it is killing me. I don’t like being away from my husband for so long. I am happy that the person I am traveling with is nice and we get along really well but he is certainly no substitute for my husband.


I know my husband never reads my blog but just in case he does, I want him to know I love him, miss him and can’t wait to see him on Friday afternoon.

This is a picture of me and my husband from our wedding. He is spinning me around on the dance floor. I love how my dress loooks and our intials in the backround.

No comments:

Post a Comment